Application : Instructions
Instructions to Applicant(1/6)
Air Assurance Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to all candidates with disabilities to the extent required by law. If any such accommodation is needed, please direct your request for accommodation to the person who has given you this application.
Important: In order for this application to be considered, it must be in its original form and ALL questions must be answered. If a question does not apply to you, indicate this by printing "not applicable" or "N/A", which means not applicable, in response to this question.
Notice to Applicants: All offers of employment are conditional and are subject to the completion of a drug test, criminal background check and, in certain instances, motor vehicle report, and medical exam at Air Assurance Company's discretion and the results of these tests, checks and reports being acceptable to Air Assurance Company.
All answers and other information provided in connection with this application are subject to verification before and/or after employment. Any false, misleading or incomplete answers OR OTHER INFORMATION shall be cause for the rejection of your application and disqualify you from being hired or for the termination of your employment if hired.
- It is the policy of Air Assurance Company to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, military status, union affiliation, and any other legally protected status and to make employment decisions consistent with this principle of equal opportunity.
- All applicants must fill out Air Assurance Company's approved application forms (which have been designed to meet government regulatory standards for non-discrimination). Applications other than on Air Assurance Company provided approved forms will not be considered or retained. Air Assurance Company does not accept group applications or photocopied application forms. Applications must be signed and dated by each individual applicant.
- Air Assurance Company does not wish to control the personal affairs of team members, nor will it attempt to regulate the use of their time outside of their employment with us. However, Air Assurance Company discourages full-time team members working elsewhere if such outside employment adversely affects the individual's work, other team members or Air Assurance Company.
- The section of this application concerning the applicant's employment history must be completed in its entirety and so as to separately list all of the applicants current and former employers, in reverse chronological order beginning with the applicants most recent employer together with the dates of employment and other information requested. Merely stating "references upon request," or "working out of an employment agency" will not be acceptable.
- If more space is needed to completely answer a question, attach an additional sheet of paper and complete your answer in the format requested. If this application is not completed in its entirety, the application will not be considered or retained. A resume does not replace the application for completeness.
- This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed thirty (30) days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not new applications are being accepted at that time.