Honeywell TrueSTEAM Humidification System
UNCOMFORTABLE? Honeywell's breakthrough TrueSTEAM humidification system can ensure that your home and family are getting the right amount of moisture.
TrueSTEAM works by producing its own steam independent of equipment operation, so your home gets moisture when you need it most.
True STEAM is the most eco-friendly way to humidify your home, because it uses up to 70 percent less water while delivering more moisture than traditional whole-house humidifiers. While other humidifiers rely on moisture-filled pads that can be susceptible to bacteria growth in the water and airstream, TrueSTEAM delivers "true" steam - the cleanest form of humidification.
In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueSTEAM can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you'll be able to turn your thermostat down for savings.
The TRUTH about Humidification Delivery
There are a lot of humidifier products that claim to deliver moisture to the air in your home, but how do you know which ones really work? Comparing humidification delivery (the amount of moisture that passes through the device and into the air) is a great place to start.
TYPE OF HUMIDIFIER
- Honeywell TrueSTEAM
- Fan-Powered Humidifiers
- Bypass Humidifiers
HUMIDIFICATION DELIVERY RATE
- (1:1) Claim: 12, Delivery: 12, Consumption: 12
- (1:3) Claim: 18, Delivers: 6, Consumption: 24-72
- (1:4) Claim: 12, Delivery: 3, Consumption: 12-48
Additional Advantages of the Honeywell TrueSTEAM System
- The unit can be mounted in tight or unconditioned spaces up to 20 feet from the system with a remote-mount kit.
- TrueSTEAM's small footprint fits in more tight spaces.
- TrueSTEAM's weight makes it easier to install and service.
- Installation requires on a 1-3/4" cut into the ductwork.
- Comes with a separate, lightweight mounting bracket for easy installation and accurate leveling.
- No tools are required to access and clean the tank.
- The unit automatically empties the tank after 48 hours of inactivity to avoid water stagnation.