Leak Detection Services
Does a higher water bill have you scratching your head? For expert Tulsa Metro water leak detection, trust Air Assurance. Call 918-258-2665 today for a quote. Save on your next plumbing service by clicking here for online deals and coupons.
While a water leak may not be the most obvious plumbing repair, it can lead to lots of unnecessary cost and frustration. Air Assurance Plumbing division works to detect and repair water leaks in your Tulsa Metropolitan Home.
Click here to see what others are saying about our professional plumbing services.
Common Causes for Water Leaks
Some of the most common causes for water leaks include the following:
- Clogged drains and toilets : Materials like grease, food, hair and even foreign objects like toys can cause clogs in your drains and toilets. It’s most common for simple clogs to cause water leaks.
- Wear and tear in the pipes : Over time, your home shifts and settles. As your pipes age and move when the ground settles, leaks can occur.
- Root systems taking hold : A root system planted near your pipes can make its way into the pipes, causing a blockage and a leak.
What is Done to Detect the Leaks
If you think you have a water leak, it’s important to call an expert right away. Getting the issue dealt with quickly can limit the damage done and reduce the cost of the repair.
Some of the techniques we use to detect water leaks include:
- Meter detection: One of the less intrusive methods, meter detection, involves using a device to measure the water pressure in a pipe. Once the actual pressure in the pipe is rated, we can determine if the pressure is low and therefore experiencing a leak.
- Our plumbing specialists detect leaks deep below slab with electronic listening and line tracing equipment. Advanced methods like camera inspection and static pressure testing are used to pinpoint exactly where leaks are located. Under slab leak detection typically involves water pipe inspection and water line video
Water Leak Prevention
Some simple steps to prevent water leaks in your home can include the following:
- Insulate pipes that are exposed to the cold
- Do not put extra pressure on the pipes by hanging clothes on them
- Inspect your pipes often for leaks, cracks or potential problem spots
- Remove outdoor hoses during the winter
Confirm Your Suspicion Today
If your water bill is higher than usual and you suspect a water leak, call Air Assurance Plumbing for comprehensive water leak detection. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you will not be disappointed. Call (918) 830-1310 today!