EXTENDED SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
The number one reason heating and air conditioning systems fail is improper or lack of maintenance. Your comfort system needs to be maintained regularly to ensure it is operating at its maximum capacity. Improper maintenance can lead to costly system failure. Without proper cleaning and tuning, a furnace can lose up to 16 percent of its efficiency and air conditioners can lose up to 30 percent efficiency.
Air Assurance offers customers an exclusive Extended Service Plan designed to safeguard against improper maintenance, neglect, and ultimately equipment failure.
As an ESP valued customer:
- You become a top priority for Air Assurance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We come to you in that time of need before others that have not taken advantage of the plan
- You never get charged extra or overtime rates, even after hours or on holidays – ever.
- You get a complete check of your system, twice a year – once for your air conditioner, once for your heating system.
- You have a written service record of the services performed on your system. This is crucial to manufacturer warranties
- You receive a 15% discount on service parts and labor.
- You get our word that we stand behind every repair we make with a limited lifetime warranty on repairs as long as you maintain your agreement consecutively. Is that better than the standard 30 days you would typically receive?
- We will do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable doing business with us.
- VIP specials; quarterly newsletters with money saving coupons and energy saving tips
- Increased life of your system.
- Increased efficiency of your system. You can save up to $36 per month.
- Peace of mind knowing your system is operating safely; including the most advanced CO analysis.
- Increased indoor air quality by making sure your system isn't contaminating your home's air.
- Extended warranties on comfort systems installed by Air Assurance; some up to 10 years.
- Helps prevent possible failures; the ones that always happen at the most inopportune time.
- Increased comfort; make sure you're getting all the coolest/warmest air.
- Reminders of upcoming service.
- Trust Certified, NATE Certified Technicians; we worry about providing the best, so you don't have to.
- Convenient payment plans.
Click on a link below to: