COMMERCIAL EXTENDED SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
Most major repairs come from poor maintenance or neglect that could damage your heating and air conditioning unit. When a system runs efficiently, it uses less energy, which translates into savings year-round.
Air Assurance’s ESP is tailored to meet your specific needs, depending on your equipment and normal working routine. It entitles you to priority status – guaranteeing we will be there when you need us – even on Saturday. It also qualifies you for special preferred customer discounts, especially important when a system or unit has to be replaced.
Air Assurance also offers a variety of extended warranty options, including 10 years on parts and labor for your new, or nearly new, comfort system.
Property Managers, Owners, and Maintenance Directors, can feel good about leaving their operation to people who realize the importance of making your customers satisfied in their working conditions. We know it's our job to make your job easier!
As an ESP valued customer depending on your tailored needs, options are available as follows:
- You become a top priority for Air Assurance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We come to you in that time of need before others that have not taken advantage of the plan.
- You never get charged extra, even after hours or on holidays — ever.
- You get a complete check of your system, twice a year — once for your air conditioner, once for your heating system. We also offer quarterly filter change services.
- You have a written service record of the services performed on your system. This is crucial to manufacturer warranties.
- You receive a 15% discount on service parts and labor.
- You get our word that we stand behind every repair we make with a two-year parts and labor warranty. We will do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable doing business with us.
- VIP specials; quarterly newsletters with money saving coupons and energy saving tips
- Increased life of your system.
- Increased efficiency of your system.
- Peace of mind knowing your system is operating safely; including the most advanced CO analysis.
- Increased indoor air quality by making sure your system isn't contaminating your business's air
- Helps prevent possible failures; the ones that always happen at the most inopportune time.
- Increased comfort; make sure you're getting all the coolest/warmest air.
- Reminders of upcoming service; so you don't have to.
- Trust Certified, NATE Certified Technicians; we worry about providing the best, so you don't have to.
- Convenient payment plans.
- We also offer all inclusive maintenance agreements should your budget require it.
For more information, click schedule service above.