You may or may not have heard about the many rebates available throughout the year on making your home more efficient and comfortable. We'll do our best here to explain a few of them.
1. Manufacturer Rebates: Throughout many times during the year, Lennox and other manufacturers will offer rebates in order to entice homeowners to move forward with purchasing comfort systems from their dealer of choice. Lennox is our primary manufacturer that we recommend, and they always bring the best rebates. Typically, you can choose from Cash Rebates, Extended Warranties, or Extended Financing Options. Most of our customers choose the cash rebates, and these are simple cash back rebates that equal at times up to $2,000 depending on the different options you have available. From Solar installations, to the highest efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, and air quality products, you can depend on getting the best from Air Assurance and Lennox. By the way, we take care of all the paperwork for you, so there is no doubt or hassle in getting the rebates you choose!
2. Utility Rebates: Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) along with Oklahoma Natural Gas (ONG) are providing HUGE rebate opportunities for home efficiency upgrades. PSO offers up to $5,000 off the total invoice amount when you complete three or more upgrades at once. Qualifying upgrades include comfort system replacement, insulation upgrades, home and duct sealing, window replacement, and more. You can read more about the Home Performance program here. ONG is paying up to $1950 to switch from Electric to Gas Heating. They also have monies set aside for high efficiency furnace upgrades, high efficiency water heating upgrades, high efficiency gas dryer upgrades, as well as rebates to service your furnace during the heating season. OGE, Verdigris Valley, and other outlaying utility companies also offer rebates in their service areas. Again, Air Assurance does all the work for you to make sure you get the maximum rebate possible with no hassles! Air Assurance has given more utility rebates than any other HVAC company in Oklahoma and for doing so has received the Department of Energy's Century Club award for over 100 projects completed (more than anyone in the state), as well as being honored by PSO as their Partner of the Year! Let us get you the MOST Rebates!
3. Air Assurance Rebates: From time to time, Air Assurance joins in on the fun. Whether it's a current promotion, product spotlight, or a celebration special, Air Assurance has participated in many instant rebates. These include specials such as the "Free Air Conditioner Promotion" which can save you up to $2500 during the months of January and February. Tankless Water Heater Promotions are also on the radar for 2019 so ask for details.
4. Tax CreditsCurrently, in 2019, the tax credits are not available, but this happened for several years until it was renewed half way through the year when congress finally reinstated them. If they come back this year, you can receive up to $500 in tax credits towards high efficiency home improvements like a new home comfort system. Should it come back, it will most likely be retroactive as in years past, allowing you to take advantage of them even when they technically weren't available. Consult your tax professional.
All these rebates and more can be clearly explained by your Air Assurance representative. Just call us to setup your free, no obligation consultation to explain all the opportunities and options for making your home more comfortable and energy efficient at the most affordable cost ever!
LENNOX SUMMER PROMOTION
Start Every Day With Perfect Air, Now For a Perfectly Comfortable Price.
Start With Up To
Save on a complete qualifying Lennox® home comfort system that includes a gas furnace or blower coil, an air conditioner or heat pump and thermostat. Enjoy additional product rebates when you purchase an iComfort® S30 ultra smart thermostat, iHarmony® zoning and a PureAir™ S air purification system.
$1,150 In System Rebates.*
Get An Additional $150 Rebate On Zoning.*
Enhance your comfort and savings with iHarmony® zoning, room to room temperature control for iComfort®-enabled equipment from Lennox.
Get An Additional $150 Rebate On a Smart Thermostat.*
Save now on the iComfort® S30 and save every month on utility bills. Anytime your routine or weather changes, the iComfort® S30 smartly adapts to reduce your energy costs.
Get An Additional $150 Rebate On Air Purification.*
Enjoy more savings and fewer pollutants with a PureAir™ S air purification system, which cleans the air inside your home better than any other single system you can buy.
GET UP TO A $150 REBATE ON PURE AIR™.*
Enjoy more savings and fewer pollutants with a PureAir™ system, which cleans the air inside your home better than any other single system you can buy.
* Offer available July 1, 2019 to August 9, 2019. Rebate requires purchase of qualifying items and submission of a completed rebate form (with proof of purchase) to www.lennoxconsumerrebates.com no later than August 30, 2019. Rebate is paid in the form of a Lennox Visa® prepaid debit card. Card is subject to terms and conditions found or referenced on card and expires 12 months after issuance. Conditions apply. See lennox.com/terms-and-conditions for complete terms and conditions.